Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dandies Online: Junior Dandy Arlo Weiner


Men.Style.com profiles eight-year-old Arlo Weiner, the ultra-stylish son of Mad Men creator Matt Weiner. Arlo has been developing his own personal style since the age of three and counts his top hat, striped bow ties, crushed velvet jackets, and ascots as some of his favorite items with his fez hat at the top of his list (I had to look up that one). I like to think that I was a rather dapper young boy growing up, but this kid wins hands down.












C.H.
Tweet This

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid rocks.

Anonymous said...

How adorable! He's a heartbreaking in the making. The last look is by far my favorite!

The Concrete Commentator said...

hahaha.. Love this!

Anonymous said...

He's cute now, but a real tool in the making I'm sure. Check back in a few years, he'll be unbearable.

Ca said...

This young boy and his knowledge of style, scares me. Haha!

Seneca said...

That kid is too frickin cool. If I had a son, I'd like for him to have his own sense of style too. This kid is killin it tho... so cool.

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

This kid is so stylish and adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...