Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dandies On TV: Ryan Seacrest?

Did anyone catch American Idol last night and tonight? If so did you catch Ryan Seacrest's tie bar? Although I appreciate that he was suited up rather than his occasional casual look, I couldn't help but focus on the placement of his tie bar. Both nights his tie bar was aligned with his upper chest, a few inches too high. Of course I'm a believer that there are no rules in terms of style; wear what you like and however you like it. But Seacrest's tie bar was unusually high. Was it intentional on the part of his stylist?

C.H.
Tweet This

3 comments:

The Concrete Commentator said...

hmm.. yeah.. I don't even think some stylist's know all the proper fashion rules. Remember, Idol is filmed in Los Angeles, I lived there for 7 years, and most people really don't take fashion very seriously there.

Unknown said...

I noticed his tie bar was a tad high the last 2 shows. I blame his stylist. Ryan has proven he can't dress himself.

Anonymous said...

I noticed it and it looked pretty good. Who makes those tie bars?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...