Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dandy Inspiration

I've always been one to rip things out of magazines - whether to remind myself of a new restaurant to checkout, a tv show to dvr, or (more frequently) something providing visual inspiration. A couple of years ago while going through piles of these pages I decided to get organized and bought some cork boards to create an inspiration board (some creative types refer to them as mood boards). I've found it a fantastic way to cull inspiration whether magazine images, vintage photos, fabric, you name it. We're all surrounded by inspiration so how do you organize the things that inspire you?








(click image to enlarge)
Tweet This

1 comment:

Makaga said...

I used to tear out pages from magazines and slip them into these binders with clear sleeves. Basically I was making my own magazine of images I liked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...