Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dandies Online: GQ UK

Via The Huffington Post I stumbled upon GQ UK's 50 Most Stylish Men In Britain list. Prince Harry and Prince William made the list, although it was the photo from the Huffington Post (not GQ UK) that jumped out at me. I just loved that they were wearing bowlers and proper rolled umbrellas.  Following the photo of Prince Harry and Prince William are some favorites from the GQ UK list.


David Walliams

 Matt Smith

 Dominic Cooper

Patrick Grant

 David Gandy

 William Gilchrist

Luke Sweeney and Thom Whiddett
Tweet This

5 comments:

Mark Davids said...

I always miss the vests by modern suits.

Anonymous said...

White socks&! Am I sleeping?

amido said...

White socks&! Am I sleeping?

Ray Frensham said...

...Don't get me started!....

Anonymous said...

Perhaps more gentlemen than dandies...:)
http://DANDY-CLUB.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...