We hope you'll join us at our first-ever pop-up shop!
December 4-5, 2010, 12 noon - 6 pm.
- a pop-up shop from FineAndDandyShop.com, accessories for dapper guys (ties, bow ties, pocket squares, tie bars, collar bars, cufflinks, money clips, sock garters, and more).
- fashion illustrator Richard Haines (street style blog What I Saw Today) will be doing $50 black and white portraits 1 - 3 pm and 4 - 6 pm both days.
- dj Lani Love (Sugar Rock Catwalk) spins 4 - 6 pm both days.
- shave and trim specials from The Blind Barber.
- complimentary shoe shines provided by Angelo's Shoe & Leather Specialists (666 Fifth Avenue - Lower Level), servicing Bergdorf, Prada, Saks, and more for 40 years.
- mixologist drink specials.
- closing performance Sunday by Dandy Wellington and The Made To Measure Band at 6 pm.