There has been an explosion in menswear web sites over the past few years and we find ourselves spending hours going through our long list of favorites. However, we do have a shortlist of sites we visit everyday, usually each morning as we start our day. Here are our Daily Dandy Online Musts:
1) Valet - a guy's "concierge to a well-styled life"
2) Kempt - advice, tips, and trends in men’s style and grooming
3) GQ The Eye - the glossy's style blog
4) New York Times T Magazine Blog - the paper's style blog
5) Details - men's style and advice
6) Esquire- men's fashion news, opinion, and advice
7) Esquire UK - men's style from across the pond
8) Put This On - how-to style from Jesse Thorn & Adam Lisagor
9) The Sartorialist - the original street style blog
10) Racked - tends to be mostly women's but posts sample sales
11) New York Magazine The Cut Blog - tends to be mostly women's
12) What I Saw Today - Richard Haines' illustrations/street style
13) Sartorially Inclined - Lawrence Schlossman's personal blog
14) Free/Man - Darian Hocking's personal blog
What are your favorite daily dandy reading sites?